Looking for information on Town of Davidson events? Below is a complete listing and links to more information for each. Also be sure to check out the town's Community Calendar for a full listing of everything that's going on in town!
Please note that several of the events listed below have been canceled due to COVID-19. For COVID-19 updates, click HERE.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: This event will be VIRTUAL on Monday, January 18, 2021
- April is for Arts: Unfortunately, we are unable to have our traditional celebration of the arts this spring due to ongoing Covid-19 gathering restrictions. We recognize the importance of supporting our local artists who have been impacted by the pandemic during the last year. There will be a Spring Art Crawl on May 8, 2021 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. along Main Street in downtown Davidson and South Main Square.
- ReadDavidson: One book, one community, endless conversation! ReadDavidson events take place during the month of April, in conjunction with April is for Arts.
- Earth Day: Earth Day is on Saturday, April 24 at the Parks & Recreation Building, 865 South Street.
- Town Day: Town Day is the first Saturday in May. For 2021, there will be a day of service on Saturday, May 1.
- Concerts on the Green
- Fourth of July
- Davidson Fall Art Festival: This year the Davidson Fall Art Festival will be held on Saturday, October 17, 2020 from 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- A Taste of Davidson: CANCELLED
- Halloween March: CANCELLED
- Veterans Day: This will be a VIRTUAL event this year.
- Christmas in Davidson: This festival is traditionally held the first Thursday, Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, specifically those limiting outdoor gatherings, Christmas in Davidson will look a lot different for 2020. Be sure to check out the Christmas in Davidson website (currently being updated) for this year's 12 Days of Christmas which will run December 1-12 during normal business hours. Check back for more information in the coming weeks.
- North Mecklenburg Parade: The parade will be VIRTUAL this year on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.