Town of Davidson Proposes Budget for
Fiscal Year 2018-2019
Citizens Encouraged to Participate in Process
On April 24 at the Davidson Board of Commissioners meeting, Town Manager Jamie Justice and Finance Director Piet Swart initiated the budget approval process by presenting the proposed budget for fiscal year 2018-2019 (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019).
All budget documents are available on our website at www.townofdavidson.org/budget
The board of commissioners will discuss the budget at meetings on May 1, 8, and 22, and will consider approval at the June 12 meeting.
Citizens are invited to engage during the public hearing scheduled for May 8 at 6:00 p.m. (held at Davidson United Methodist Church located at 233 South Main Street) and during the public comment periods associated with the specific budget agenda items on May May 1, May 22, and June 12 (held at Davidson Town Hall in the board room).
Citizens may also:
• Visit our website at www.townofdavidson.org/budget for all budget-related documents,
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions and/or share feedback, and
• Participate in the survey on our Open Town Hall portal at www.townofdavidson.org/OpenTownHall
- Survey questions:
- Have you reviewed the proposed budget for FY 2018-2019?
- Do you approve of the proposed budget for FY 2018-2019?
- Please explain.
- Please list in order the priorities on which you believe the Town of Davidson should focus for FY 2018-2019.