Application for Davidson’s Town Day Now Available
The Town of Davidson Parks and Recreation Department announces that the application for Town Day, scheduled for Saturday, May 5, is now available for vendors and entertainment.
Vendors must meet the following criteria in order to have a booth at Town Day:
- Must be a nonprofit or community-oriented organization
- Must be within the Town of Davidson’s jurisdiction
- Must provide a game or activity (may not just hand out literature)
- There is no fee to participate, however, the organization may sell their own tickets or charge a fee for their activity.
- All money collection is the responsibility of the organization.
Visit http://www.townofdavidson.org/TownDay for more information or to apply. For questions, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 704-892-3349 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.