Rural Area Plan Now Available
Good Afternoon! The Town of Davidson's draft Rural Area Plan is now available. Today marks the beginning of the Public Comment Period, which runs from 5/16/16 - 6/10/16. During this period citizens will have the chance to review and comment on the plan in three ways:
1. View Electronic Copy of the Plan/Email Feedback:
Please see the project webpage's Involvement Opportunities
section to download a copy of the Rural Area Plan. Review the plan and email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. View Hard Copies of the Plan/Submit Written Feedback: Citizens may stop by Town Hall during normal business hours (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) to view one of two plan hard copies available at the front desk. Copies must be returned prior to departure. Feedback forms will be available to complete and can be left at the front desk; or, citizens may email their feedback as described above.
3. Attend the Public Meetings:
- Planning Board: On Monday, 5/23 Craig Lewis - Project Manager for Stantec - will present the draft Rural Area Plan to the Planning Board, followed by a discussion, Q&A, and public comment period. The meeting begins at 6:00 pm at Davidson Town Hall.
- Board of Commissioners: On June 7 Craig Lewis will review the plan with commissioners as part of their regularly-scheduled meeting. The meeting begins at 4:00 pm at Davidson Town Hall.
Please be sure to review the project website for background as well as up-to-date information about the project, including the anticipated timeline.
Thank you again for your participation thus far and we look forward to this phase of the process!
Town of Davidson Planning Dept.