Christmas in Davidson is this Thursday, Dec. 3 - Saturday, Dec. 5 from 6:00-9:00 p.m. nightly. A few reminders about parking and road closures:
1. The parking lot between Summit Coffee and Ben & Jerry's will close at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3 and remain closed until Sunday morning, Dec. 6.
2. Main Street from Concord Road to Jackson Street will be closed each night from 5:00 p.m. until approximately 9:30 p.m.
3. The horseshoe parking lot in front of Town Hall will close on Thursday, Dec. 3 at 4:00 p.m.
4. Main Street from Griffith Street all the way through to Cornelius will be closed for the North Mecklenburg Christmas Parade on Saturday, Dec. 5 from noon until approximately 3:00 p.m.
5. We will have three trolley routes this year to transport residents and visitors to Downtown Davidson for Christmas in Davidson. Trolley service will run from 6:00-9:00 p.m. each night. Route 1 will pick up passengers at the Circles @ 30 area. Route 2 will pick up passengers at North Harbor and Davidson Landing. Route 3 will pick up passengers in the St. Alban's, McConnell, and River Run neighborhoods. For stop locations, please visit www.christmasindavidson.com and click on the parking tab. Thanks.
Copyright © 2013 Davidson, NC. All Rights Reserved.
216 South Main Street Davidson, NC 28036Unsubscribe