View larger map
- Developer: Karl Plattner
- Owner: Narrow Passage Holdings, Inc.
- Site Designer: Woodbine Design, PC
- Location: 19615 Shearer Road (Parcel ID# 00309214); 15201 East Rocky River Road (Parcel ID# 00309201); 15210 East Rocky River (Parcel ID# 00725101)
- Area: 59.29 acres
- Open Space: 37.9 Acres (64.17%)
- Units: 40 Units Proposed
Documents - Conditional Plan Amendment (Sewer Ext.)
Approved September 13, 2016
Documents - Conditional Plan
Approved August, 2015
- Site Plans
- Landscape Plans - Supporting Documents
- Rendering 1 - Streetscape
- Rendering 2 - Houses
- Rendering 3 - Hamlet Houses
- Staff Analysis
- Amendment Approved: On September 13, 2016 the Board of Commissioners reviewed, discussed, and approved the proposed extension and conditions as described in the Staff Analysis above.
- Amendment Submitted: On June 13, 2016 the developer submitted a proposal to extend an existing sewer line into the approved development. The proposal does not include a request to alter the previously-approved project layout, density, or open space requirements. The proposal appeared before the Board of Commissioners on 7/12/16 for a public hearing. The proposal is slated to appear before the Planning Board on 8/29/16 for a recommendation before returning to the Board of Commissioners for a decision on 9/13/16.
- Site Plans Approved by Town of Davidson/Meck. County Still Reviewing: The Town of Davidson approved the Narrow Passage site plans on December 11, 2015. Mecklenburg County approved the plans in early 2016.
- Site Plans Submitted: On August 31, 2015 the developer submitted the proposed site plans, including conditions approved by the Board of Commissioners on August 11, 2015. The plans will be reviewed by Town of Davidson & Mecklenburg County to determine all documentation and development criteria have been met. The process is iterative and takes several weeks to complete.
- Conditions Approved: The Board of Commissioners approved the conditions governing the Narrow Passage development on August 11, 2015. The site plans must be submitted to the Town of Davidson & Mecklenburg County for final review and approval.
- Board of Commisioners Meeting/Decision: August 11, 2015, Town Hall.
- Planning Board Hearing: June 29th at 6:00 pm, Town Hall.
- Narrow Passage Workshop with practitioner Randall Arendt was held May 18-19 at Town Hall.
- Public Input Session: Held March 16, 2015 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Town Hall.
Tentative Schedule (Subject to Change)
- Site Plans Submitted - Proposed Sewer Extension: June 13, 2016
- Board of Commissioners Public Hearing: July 12, 2016
- Planning Board Hearing/Recommendation: August 29, 2016
- Board of Commissioners Decision: September 13, 2016 - APPROVED
Karl Plattner, Developer
Town of Davidson, NC