Continuum (formerly MI-Connection)
What Is Continuum?
Continuum (formerly called MI-Connection) is the cable and Internet system previously locally owned and operated and proudly serving the towns of Mooresville, Davidson, and Cornelius in the counties of Mecklenburg and Iredell counties.
Customer service, community involvement and advanced products at affordable rates are what set Continuum apart from its competitors. Continuum’s state-of-the-art fiber optic network offers extreme Internet speeds, advanced services such as Video on Demand, DVR service, dozens of HD channels, and voice services.
- To be the provider of choice for our residents, enterprises, and institutions by furnishing the best in home entertainment and business solutions at leading value
- To deliver exceptional customer service with speed and reliability
- To listen to our customers and respond with product and solutions that exceed their expectations
- To develop an entity that is a source of pride in the community we serve
Board of Directors Meetings
- 1:00 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of January, April, July, and October
- Until further notice, all meetings will be held virtually
- All meetings are open to the public
MI Connection Communications System
February 15, 2021
In order to comply with the Governor’s Executive Order, and to continue following outlined recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the N.C. DHHS:
The MI Connection Communications System Board of Directors has called a Special Meeting to be held virtually on Monday, February 15, 2021, at 1:00 PM.
To view the livestream please visit: mooresvillenc.gov/live