- Project Address:
- Parcel ID: 0074310300719119B, 00718210, 00719101A, 00743104
- Building Type:
- NVR-Ryan homes “the Applicant” intends to develop the 52± acre site for a detached, single-family residential community. In conjunction with this development, the Applicant is coordinating with the North Carolina Department of Transportation and The Town of Davidson regarding the realignment of a portion of June Washam Road in order to provide additional traffic calming measures to support safer mobility in the area.
- The Washam neighborhood is located on the south side of June Washam Road. The proposed development includes property located within the Neighborhood Edge and Rural planning areas.
ProcessA site plan was received on May 13, 2016. A complete application was received on May 27, 2016.
Timeline of review:
- Public Input Session: July 13 from 4-7PM in the Board Room at Town Hall. This will be an open house format with no formal presentation. The Washam neighborhood developers and members of the Davidson Planning Department will be present to discuss the proposed development and answer any questions. All citizens are invited to review the plans and provide comment. Staff's preliminary analysis in advance of the Public Input Session can be found here. Responses to citizen questions/concerns as provided by the design and development team can be found here.
- A technical review is currently being conducted by the Town, Mecklenburg County and NCDOT.
- Planning Board: The Planning Board will review and provide comment on the proposal at its regularly-scheduled meeting on Monday, September 26, 2016. A copy of the Staff Analysis is located here.
- Master Plan Approved: December 1, 2016.
Master Plan (For Public Input Session 7/13/16)
Notes and Additional Site Exhibits
Architectural Boards (Illustrative Only)
Perspective of Community Green
Revised Master Plan for Planning Board Review and Comment (9/16/16)
Master Plan Approved (12/1/16)