- Project Address:
- Parcel ID: 0074310300719119B, 00718210, 00719101A, 00743104
- Building Type:
- NVR-Ryan homes “the Applicant” intends to develop the 52± acre site for a detached, single-family residential community. In conjunction with this development, the Applicant is coordinating with the North Carolina Department of Transportation and The Town of Davidson regarding the realignment of a portion of June Washam Road in order to provide additional traffic calming measures to support safer mobility in the area.
- The Washam neighborhood is located on the south side of June Washam Road. The proposed development includes property located within the Neighborhood Edge and Rural planning areas.
ProcessA site plan was received on May 13, 2016. A complete application was received on May 27, 2016.
Timeline of review:
- Public Input Session: July 13, 2016.
- Planning Board: September 26, 2016.
- Master Plan Approved: December 1, 2016.
- Development Update (September 25, 2017):
- When will erosion control installation take place? Scheduled 10/16/17 – 11/24/17
- When will the parcel be cleared? Partial 10/1/17 – 10/27/17, remainder 11/27/17 – 1/5/18
- How long do you anticipate construction to occur (to begin selling houses)? Phase 1 Land Development will take approximately 8 months. Home construction will follow (4-5 months for first units coming online). See phasing plan here.
Master Plan (For Public Input Session 7/13/16)
Notes and Additional Site Exhibits
Architectural Boards (Illustrative Only)
Perspective of Community Green
Revised Master Plan for Planning Board Review and Comment (9/16/16)
Master Plan Approved (12/1/16)